Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

woodbutcher

Veteran
Sitting outside on the terrace drinking my first strong coffee of the day. The dogs are unusually quiet and almost relaxed, l fear something is about to kick off .
It's going to be a :sun:hot one !

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Morning all. Sorry for being a bit late on parade (3 days or so!) but life's been even more mundane than usual here. To summarise...
Wake, coffee while reading the news, go to work (which has started to pick up again) and drink more coffee, come home, drink hot chocolate or beer instead of coffee, sleep. Repeat.

About the most interesting thing was getting out of bed post coffee on Thursday and falling over back onto the bed as my right foot had gone numb while sat cross legged and I hadn't noticed.

Today looks like a lovely day for a ride, so I may put the bike into the car and head inland to start somewhere different for a change.

D

Deleted member 26715

Decided last night to go for an early ride this morning, but when I woke up at 5:30 that it was too early & fancied another hour, 2.75 hours later I woke up. Having coffee & muesli before I now go.

Ferrari pit crew wannabe out changing the wheels on his car, again. The sound of the impact driver fills the morning air, drowning out the birdsong.
That's very inconsiderate, I have an unwritten rule, no noisy jobs on the cars till after 9am, then it's fair game.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm frustrated and more than just a bit pissed off...

Someone has won an online cat show using my photos without my permission. :angry: At the very least it would have been common courtesy to ask if they could use them, but it *IS* a breach of copyright whichever way you look at it
Damn charlatans!! If I could draw, or paint, a pic decent enough to win anything I'd be more than a bit plssed off! 🥊 🥊
Go kick some ass.. You'll have the full support of the Mundane Massive backing you up.. 👍🏼

Top Bottom