Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ooh! That's a bit disconcerting!
I'm watching GMB and the way in which they have made it look like P. Morgan and S. Read are sitting closer together makes their hands disappear when they wave their arms about which makes me think I have a migraine coming on .

D

Deleted member 26715

Just about to have lunch, when my 93 year old neighbour comes and bangs on my door and accuses me of stealing his battery charger. Won't listen to anything I say and storms off telling me never to darken his door again. (I won't, he keeps a shotgun.)

Now I *do* have a battery charger. But it's one I bought in Screwfix just over a year and a half ago ago after my old one went tits up, and I still have the box, instructions and till receipt - including the slip for my bank card. I lent the charger to him last year when he couldn't get his mower started. Either he's under the impression that mine is his, or he does have one and simply can't find it...

I've known the guy for 35 years, and that's just left me totally flabbergasted, angry and betrayed. Did our friendship mean so little that he's willing to do that? I'd bought him some beers the other night meaning to drop them by later in the week. I've just poured them down the sink in a fit of pique.

He's normally a really rational chap that you can reason with, and this is well out of character for him.

I am soooooooooooo bloody cross. :angry:
Please don't be too harsh on him, he could be starting to experiencing dementia, or even something like a water infection affects the mind, especially older Gentlemen. Does he have any relatives who come to visit, might just be worth mentioning to them,

The battery I ordered for the electric pedal car I found thrown into a ditch a while ago should arrive today . My grandson likes playing in it but it is a bit tiring pushing him up the garden in it . It may still be a challenge to get it working but we thought that £17 including delivery wasn't much to spend on it in the chance of getting it working . I've tested the motors and they work, it's a question of whether the other electrics work . We will see later .

D

Deleted member 26715

Time to go home to normality :cry:
Where is this mystical place of which you speak?

I'm just working on a picture that my daughter said that my grandson would like for his room .
It is a 1960 Cooper T53 and it is parked without a driver. She said that they would like a number on it as it hasn't one at the moment .
I've just drawn out the numbers 16, Jack Brabham.
As the car is static I now have to draw out some block tread patterns for the tyres, they weren't slicks . 3 tyres showing , 4 rows on the front and 5 on the rear . I may be some time ! :wacko:

classic33

Leg End Member
The battery I ordered for the electric pedal car I found thrown into a ditch a while ago should arrive today . My grandson likes playing in it but it is a bit tiring pushing him up the garden in it . It may still be a challenge to get it working but we thought that £17 including delivery wasn't much to spend on it in the chance of getting it working . I've tested the motors and they work, it's a question of whether the other electrics work . We will see later .
I've used one of the motors out of one on a radio controlled car. You'd not believe the size.

Top Bottom