Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 26715

Would you believe it is still raining!
Would you believe it's snowing!

I've done the washing up and been out to feed the birds. It has been raining and the sky is still grey .
Little one has been fed and had a good old chase around the floor . I've given him swings in my arms which he doesn't seem to mind . He does seem to have a foot fettish and keeps attacking my feet , he also likes attacking my shoes and burying his head in them .

D

Deleted member 26715

So just over an hour ago I posted that it was snowing, just this minute I've had an alert from the Met Office to advise me a warning of Ice & Snow has been issued, I can see our £1.2 Billion on the new supercomputer has been well spent.

Actually just looked it's not live until next year, but knowing Government funding IT projects, it'll come online in 2025 or be scrapped

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
So just over an hour ago I posted that it was snowing, just this minute I've had an alert from the Met Office to advise me a warning of Ice & Snow has been issued, I can see our £1.2 Billion on the new supercomputer has been well spent.

Actually just looked it's not live until next year, but knowing Government funding IT projects, it'll come online in 2025 or be scrapped
Yes, we have snow too and it's showing no signs of stopping soon.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Recycling out. It's still raining but in a tired kind of way. I think it will soon be too depressed to carry on.

In other exciting news: I've just tested my door bell. To do this, I had to switch on a recorder in here and then ring the bell from downstairs. This means I can wait for the courier in the warm. If this one bothers to ring the bell, that is.

D

Deleted member 26715

Just had a call from a lovely lady in an Indian call centre from an unallocated UK mobile number, apparently there is a warrant out for my arrest as I owe HMRC some money, if I give her my credit card details she will sort it all out for me. I did politely decline, but if you don't hear from me for a while you'll know it was in fact true & not a scam.

Top Bottom