Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

carpiste

Guru
Well I did all the jobs I wanted to do but still haven`t arranged my trip over to France. Being retired makes it easier I think and I can go over anytime really. MrsC came home early from St Annes and had ordered a unit from Argos so she caame with me on the weekly shop.
I think Reynard must have been in Cheadle as both Sainsburys and Morrisons were pretty much yellow sticker free!
AND she`ll be smiling as Arsenal managed a last kick draw :okay:

Well I did all the jobs I wanted to do but still haven`t arranged my trip over to France. Being retired makes it easier I think and I can go over anytime really. MrsC came home early from St Annes and had ordered a unit from Argos so she caame with me on the weekly shop.
I think Reynard must have been in Cheadle as both Sainsburys and Morrisons were pretty much yellow sticker free!
AND she`ll be smiling as Arsenal managed a last kick draw :okay:

Definitely the latter :okay:

Unlikely with the former, as I've been busy making chutney all day. Nice try, though... :laugh:

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
246900399_2243874669086441_8051148203400449613_n.jpg

^_^

classic33

Leg End Member
The cats have called it a night. I think I'd better join them.

Nunnight one and all xxx :hello:
Sithi

classic33

Leg End Member
Yes, but Sony bought out Konica/Minolta not long after they merged, and kept the lens mount. The A-200 sold, but I found an A-350 for about a sawbuck more. I suppose I shouldn't have gone to St. Louis today, but it all worked out for the best, as I got a better deal.
I know the old Minolta AF lenses won't fit the current Sony SLR's. Tried one of my own on a Sony body and it was a no go.

Top Bottom