Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Once on a visit to the North Coast, there must have been some sort of supercar meet thing going on in Portrush and the whole place chokker with Ferraris, 911s, Lamborghinis etc so I filtered past the most expensive traffic jam I've ever seen on my Raleigh Twenty:becool: :bicycle:
A bit like the NC500 where there are convoys of one make clubs racing round.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
Another lovely sunny day and I hope to be off on my travels. Not good triking as everybody will be out heading for the west coast.
Our pharmacy is closed due to covid infection. Fortunately tho' I do have an order in I am currently well enough stocked. We are advised to have at least a month in stock and I work to nearly two months stock in case of problems with supplies.

cookiemonster

Legendary Member
It's wine o'clock. :becool:

weird.jpeg

I'm getting peer off with eBay peeps not advertising things correctly! :angry:
This is the second lens which is wrong ! The first one said that it would clean up so I thought that it could possibly be cleaned . Like a ground flat finish more like ! :angry:
Another one today arrived ! Pentax fit ! :angry: looks like a bl**Dy Canon FD mount. Talk about square pegs into round holes! :angry: female to female won't fit ! :angry:

Top Bottom