Mundane News

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tyred

Legendary Member
Breakfast time :hungry:

IMG_20220623_083312.jpg

Whats with the two gentlemen dressed as if it is winter ?

tyred

Legendary Member
That hit the spot as I was starving.

Two women at the table opposite seem to have consumed an ounce of Golden Virginia before, after and even during their breakfast with the wind kindly blowing big clouds of smoke in my direction xx(

In other news, an elderly couple had an argument about which table to sit at. Being single makes life very peaceful.

gbb

Legendary Member
Ever wondered how they put roofs up on these mega buildings / factories nowadays?
No, I didn't think so...:laugh: but I will show you anyway.
20220622_095318.jpg

There are huge rolls of roofing membrane in that trailer, a machine pulls it across the huge expanse of roof and welds it to the previous sheet.
Clever stuff :whistle:,

Hebe

getting better all the time
If they want a reading tell them to come and get it.

In the end I realised that as their estimate was slightly under the actual closing reading on the old meter there was no point arguing any more. They’ll realise soon enough. We’re due to have solar panels fitted in the next fortnight so our electricity consumption will drop significantly. It does seem that smart meters are rather smarter than the infrastructure, systems and people that sell and support them.

Time for a :cuppa: and a HCB.
I keep reading HCB as Henri Cartier Bresson, every single time. And I ADORE hot cross buns…

tyred

Legendary Member
Still no tyre. Royal Mail website still saying out for delivery.

I had toyed with the idea this morning of taking a bus to castle Kennedy to have a look around the gardens but decided against it as I thought that as soon as I get on the bus, I will get the notification text.

Top Bottom