Muppet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
Settle down BA,its only a two hour flight:smile:

Tetedelacourse

In 1972, a crack cycle commuter was sent to prison by a Ford Granada driver for crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Glasgow underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a movie maker of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can film it, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... The Magna Team.

Starring:

Magnatom as Hannibal "I love it when an edit comes together" Smith
Cab as BA "Look at the Highway Code, Fool!" Baracas
Jacomus as Howling Mad Murdoch
And Domtyler as The Face Man

OP
OP
M

magnatom

Tetedelacourse said:
In 1972, a crack cycle commuter was sent to prison by a Ford Granada driver for crime he didn't commit. This man promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Glasgow underground. Today, still wanted by the government, he survives as a movie maker of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can film it, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire... The Magna Team.

Starring:

Magnatom as Hannibal "I love it when an edit comes together" Smith
Cab as BA "Look at the Highway Code, Fool!" Baracas
Jacomus as Howling Mad Murdoch
And Domtyler as The Face Man

:rolleyes::laugh: I like your casting :biggrin: Although are you sure Bonj wouldn't make a better Murdoch? :rolleyes:

Tetedelacourse

magnatom said:
:rolleyes::laugh: I like your casting :biggrin: Although are you sure Bonj wouldn't make a better Murdoch? :rolleyes:

He's fully committed to other projects - half his time presenting The Revised Natural World, the other half guesting as mediator on The Jeremy Kyle Show.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
col said:
The dark winter nights must fly by:laugh:

And you avoided saying why his points and risk assessments are wrong. If you can't say why, then it shows why your opinion here is also incorrect.

col

Legendary Member
BentMikey said:
And you avoided saying why his points and risk assessments are wrong. If you can't say why, then it shows why your opinion here is also incorrect.

It was meant in a jovial way,hence the icon,i got it from a blackadder programme;)
My opinion of not overtaking when a vehicle is coming up behind?My choice surely?whatever detail is shown.:rolleyes:

Just had another look,and from the drivers perspective,it looked like the pass was started,just as the van was being approached,now you mention door zone,where would the gutter cyclist have gone if the van door swung open,with another cyclist passing?another reason why i wouldnt have overtook at this point.never mind that there was a car approaching from behind?:rolleyes:

col

Legendary Member
BentMikey said:
That's OK, you can cop out if you want to mate. :rolleyes:

No cop out,read above,i edited to look again.Just curious,but is there a problem with me choosing not to overtake in this situation on the vid?:rolleyes:

col

Legendary Member
BentMikey said:
Why would a car approaching from behind cause you not to overtake?

I dont know,would you like to answer that for me?:rolleyes:

Because im not keen on pulling in front of vehicles coming up behind me,if i dont have to.It tends to get a bad reaction,or me injuries.

Top Bottom