music dowloads

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

busdennis

Veteran
its time for me to get into the 21st century and learn how to download some music for when I'm training on the turbo. where's the best place for legal downloads?

subaqua

What’s the point
its time for me to get into the 21st century and learn how to download some music for when I'm training on the turbo. where's the best place for legal downloads?

get yourself a spotify premium account . I was spending more than the subscription each month so it made sense. use the available offline button and bobs your mothers brother

pclay

Veteran
YouTube? You can get chrome extensions that allow you to save a YouTube video to MP3.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I usually buy the CD's these days, rip them into the computer then keep the disc as a back up.
A better way of doing it than 'downloading', I don't own any form of Mp3 or iPlayer but Maz does and with my new CD player there is a facility to connect one by USB and use the CD players D/A chip to decode the signal so I tried it. The sound is better than connecting the headphone output to my Amplifier but there is a definite loss of 'detail' compared to CD. With a normal stereo this would probably not be noticeable and if you're just playing background/party music you'd never hear it but with a decent quality HiFi in a silent room the difference is startling.

Top Bottom