Music Musings...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
Oasis
U2

...and anything (c)rap.

So rap has passed you by?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
I have a very high tolerance when it comes to music on the radio... it'll be over in a few minutes anyway...

But.

The fecking durgeful non-bond theme from Radiohead makes me switch to radio 4... it almost makes the actual bond theme sound not quite so crap!
The Archer's theme makes me switch to 6 music twice a day... radiohead make me switch back at least once a day.

I also turn off any radio slot that defines itself as 'drivetime'.

OP
OP
PlymSlimCyclist

PlymSlimCyclist

Veteran
'cos he's shite.
It was more curiosity that I asked, considering he's been going for so long. Plus, it's also interesting to hear opinions and thoughts on particular artists.

OP
OP
PlymSlimCyclist

PlymSlimCyclist

Veteran
I'm loving this list folks. I'm starting to see a trend forming, which is always interesting.
I will admit, someone mentioned U2. I don't dislike them for their music, I dislike that they donated money to the IRA from one (that I know) of their albums, then Bono is a jumped up squirt.

Although, whilst I type, Bruce Springsteen has gone from mumbling in the speaker to tone deaf shouting, so he's another to my list.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
I'm loving this list folks. I'm starting to see a trend forming, which is always interesting.
I will admit, someone mentioned U2. I don't dislike them for their music, I dislike that they donated money to the IRA from one (that I know) of their albums, then Bono is a jumped up squirt.

Although, whilst I type, Bruce Springsteen has gone from mumbling in the speaker to tone deaf shouting, so he's another to my list.

Agree with Spruce Sprinclean, another tuneless twerp.

TVC

The entire Gem 106 playlist.

Any identikit white girl with a guitar warbling inane self pitying love songs.

Top Bottom