musical guilty pleasure .........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

got-to-get-fit

I was thinking the other day whilst sanding my kitchen floors and applying the 4th coat of varnish ......i need to put some music on, the wife was away and i was all alone so i thought i would indulge some musical guilt.
Now im a bit of an indie kid (ahem 37) but i just couldnt resist some boppy disco type tripe so i put princes greatest hits on and then Thriller. ;)

So i got to wondering what are the CC'rs guilty musical pleasures........what would you not admit to liking (apart from on here of course);)

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
I've been listening to Raising Hell (Run DMC) today - not heard it for absolutely years.... great stuff!! ;):biggrin:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I have a large number of Emerson Lake and Palmer CDs.
;)

And I can sing along with 'All the things she said' by Tatu. I frequently do.

*undergoes spontainious humun combustion of shame*

GentleBenn

Veteran
;) Bros "when will i be famous " ! ;)

I know i should know better but it sooo catchy !
I even had the same haircut then !

I cant believe i just typed this, i feel like a big weight has been lifted !:sad:

ChrisKH

Guru
I was an Abba fan many moons ago, but I was only 11/12. Still am in a retro way tbh. Got some of their albums on vinyl in the loft still.

I've also got some fairly unknown LP's put together by band members when on solo projects which I enjoy from time to time such as Mike Rutherford's earlier creations like 'Smallcreep's Day'. Mostly unknown, obscure and probably hated by most, but hey, it's a free country.

I could probably add another 20 rock groups which aren't popular, or wouldn't be on here, to the above.

Pottsy said:
Suzanne Vega - particular singing along to The Queen and Soldier and Marlene on the wall.

'A soldier came knocking upon the queens door he said "I am not fighting for you any more" and the queen thought she'd seen his face some place before....etc etc'

I like Rush.

but, worse still...

My husband likes Ace of Base. He has two of their albums. B):biggrin::biggrin:
and his best friend likes The Coors. B)

Top Bottom