Mutant 8 legged freak

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Peteaud

Peteaud

Veteran
I was getting dressed one morning, looked in the mirror and saw a MASSIVE black wolf spider crawl into view over the shoulder of my white shirt - I screamed and must have jumped 6ft sideways :ohmy: It jumped off my shoulder and scuttled out of view. Shook me wide awake, I can tell you.

Later that night, I was lying in bed when I HEARD IT walking up the bedroom wall, click-click-click-click. I leapt out of bed, turned on the light, picked up a slipper and wacked it several times. It just shrugged that off and hid under the wardrobe. I ran downstairs to the kitchen, returned with the bug spray and hosed the gap under the wardrobe. I'm not sure if that killed it or not, I couldn't bring myself to look for it in case it jumped out and fastened itself to my face, like the facehugger in Alien. Luckily, I never saw (or heard) any more of it :eek:. Bugger must have been 5 inches across, big thick black long legs, fecking terrified me TWICE.

Not knowing what a wolf spider is i googled it.

651.jpg

I would not hit that with a slipper, a shovel maybe, but not a slipper :ninja:

Saddle bum

Über Member
Napalm, thats' the answer.....

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Just load them into their own little rocket and let them explore the Universe instead of them having to put up with all the stupid humans on this planet!
The same with wasps, bees, and all the other animals the f**kwits here hate too!!

Simple, and quite elegant!:thanks:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Question : you must choose one of them
Which one of the following two, in the list below, is to live in your house and you must not kill it EVER!!.
A: Spider (Harmless and gives the occasional scare, makes no noise, eats insects)
B: Wasp (Aggressive and capable of multi stings, constant buzzing also eats insects)

Spider would be my choice :laugh:

Night Train

Maker of Things
I regularly get spiders that have a leg span of about 3" . They weigh a bit too as they make loud tappity tappity noises as they walk across my laminate floor. That's how I notice them when I am on the sofa. I usually place a mug or large glass over them and then slide in a bit of card to trap them and then put them outside.

They are quite cute. One that I put out of the first floor window abseiled down to the front door and came straight back in again under the door gap!^_^

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Further to my proposal of putting them on a rocket, hopefully they will either evolve in the zero gravity conditions and grow to be a LOT bigger, or they inhabit a new planet and then evolve enough to come back and put US out of our misery.

THE ATTACK OF THE 20 FOOT HIGH SPIDERS!!

Their weapon of choice?? Why, a giant news paper of course!!

WHAP!!

rusky

CC Addict
I REALLY don't like spiders.They make me physically sick & shaky. I wouldn't deliberately kill one, I use the glass & card method & put them outside.

Where I used to work, they thought it fun to torment me with them:sad:

Mr Phoebus

Where I used to work, they thought it fun to torment me with them:sad:

Letting work colleagues know you're scared of spiders is the beginning of the end.

I've always pretended I'm not in the least bit bothered by them. The other mugs then get all the spidery attention. :laugh:

Andy_R

Hard of hearing..I said Herd of Herring..oh FFS..
Just been in the garage and its not there. Probably off catching rabits or something for its tea.

Nah...it's in your bedroom, above the bed....waiting for you to roll over onto your back in your sleep and start snoring with your mouth wide open.......bungeeeeeee!

Top Bottom