my cats been shot

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
Rusty says thanks for the well wishes and will this leave a scare that the lady cats like

ooh the flash makes his eyes look evil

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
GWS Rusty and hope the yobs get their comeuppance.

How anyone could do this to someone's pet is beyond me.

AndyRM

XOXO
Poor Rusty! Glad he's on the mend.

Much as our 3 drive me up the wall sometimes and I regularly joke about how I'd kill them, I would be absolutely raging if anyone harmed them.

Skibird

Some sick bast@rd shot one of my cats in the throat either last night or early this morning, if I find out who then they will need surgery to remove an air rifle from their @rse, fekin sick bast@rds :cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing: what the feck is wrong with some folk:cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing::cursing:
I would happily go to prison for just 5 mins with these Monster's, they would not be hurting anything for a very long time, if ever afterwards, and I don't care how old they are (we all know how killers start out) !!!!!!!!!

Oh FFS... :angry: What is *wrong* with some people...

Sending hugs to @roadrash and gentle headrubs to the very gorgeous and very brave Rusty xxx

Going to give Poppy and Lexi some extra special cuddles tonight, I'd be incandescent if someone had done this to them. A few years ago (2011) we had a spate of cat shootings in the area - around the time one of mine went out one morning and never came home. Makes me wonder if she hadn't been shot and killed. Even the then Bishop of Ely's chocolate Burmese was shot...

Top Bottom