My closest pass yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Stop feeding the troll. He must have approaching 50 posts on this thread.

If he was spewing this kind of nonsense down at your local boozer there would be no one within 10m of him (apart from me who would be filming and uploading to YouTube).

Last edited:

lukesdad

If he was spewing this kind of nonsense down at your local boozer there would be no one within 10m of him (apart from me who would be filming it and posting on YouTube).
Where as if you were screening your camming vids the boozer would be empty.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people

If he was spewing this kind of nonsense down at your local boozer there would be no one within 10m of him (apart from me who would be filming it and posting on YouTube).
With my permission of course. Can you really fold paper?

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
So because 10 people maybe disagree I am wrong? My opinion as I have said many times over is my opinion, and I will not go back on that. You have a good evening and sleep well.

Your opinion that 'cycle cammers don't enjoy cycling' is a bit like my opinion that 'all Londoners, and those who've moved to London, love jellied eels' . . . it's my opinion and no matter how many people from the London area put their hands up and say "actually Monty, I don't like jellied eels", I shall continue to hold the opinion that 'all Londoners, and those who've moved to London, love jellied eels', because that's my opinion and I won't back down from that. :smile:

edit... and they all dress like pearly kings and queens and talk like that chimley sweep in Mary Poppins

400bhp

Guru
Your opinion that 'cycle cammers don't enjoy cycling' is a bit like my opinion that 'all Londoners, and those who've moved to London, love jellied eels' . . . it's my opinion and no matter how many people from the London area put their hands up and say "actually Monty, I don't like jellied eels", I shall continue to hold the opinion that 'all Londoners, and those who've moved to London, love jellied eels', because that's my opinion and I won't back down from that. :smile:

edit... and they all dress like pearly kings and queens and talk like that chimley sweep in Mary Poppins

Eh, ..... what they don't?........... When did this happen? .......... I might venture to that there London eh eh eh eh again now.:thumbsup:

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I

If that's your opinion, I totally respect it. You, like Me and anybody else are all entitled to their own opinions. Good luck to you Monty.

U

User6179

One Reason I want to get a Camera!
Why should we have to put up with this kind of driving!

The camera wont stop that type of driving though, the only time a camera will be off any worth is if you get hit unfortunately as the police don't seem interested in close passes.

OP
OP
M

Monkreadusuk

Über Member
Actually I do, I was trying to get it back on topic & have a sensible conversation over whether it was really a close pass & more importantly 'My Closest Pass yet' nobody has yet explained yet why the OP thought it a good idea to put himself back out in front of the vehicle/driver who 30 seconds earlier he thought was trying to kill him. Sorry but there is no logic to it, either it was the closest pass yet & he was being extremely stupid putting himself back there, or he's a drama queen with a helmet cam & it really wasn't that bad but he posted it for effect.

Alan...

The bus service in question turns left there whereas I continue. The driver had not threatened me in any way and therefore did not present me with any impact factors for being in front. Secondly, the position I was in (alongside the bus) would have been worse than in front.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Hi monk. How are you? Back to your film clip for a moment. When you take the first right turn and continue forward, is that section just for buses? I am purely going by the arrow on the tarmac. If I am wrong, I apologise in advance.

OP
OP
M

Monkreadusuk

Über Member
Hi monk. How are you? Back to your film clip for a moment. When you take the first right turn and continue forward, is that section just for buses? I am purely going by the arrow on the tarmac. If I am wrong, I apologise in advance.

No it's a pedestrianised zone that allows buses, cars and cycles :S

Frood42

I know where my towel is

Arrow on the tarmac?
I can see one at 8 secs, which appears to be a deflection arrow, and which appears to be ushering drivers to the correct side of the dashed white lines... beyond this the road is fairly bare. The road markings are either not finished or left like that as part of the pedestrianisation IMO...

Top Bottom