My closest pass yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User6179

I don't.

Anyway, the original tiny point which seems to have gone awry in the orgy of internet genital waving is that this assertion clearly made,

Is simply wrong, which it is.

If anyone wants to get in to a massive debate about the HRA then there are plenty of people willing to do this with you, simply google "kaftan wearing hippy".

I'm happily not one of them and will now go and fettle with my bike then sit down with a nice glass of wine whilst staring at my bike, thinking about the next time I'm going to ride said bike.

If the rest of you want to try and win an argument on the internet knock yourselves out. I originally posted in the thread with a bit of tongue in cheek ribbing of cyclists who love to catch people making mistakes. I clearly massively underestimated the sensitivity of said cyclists so will retire.

Have fun. :hello:

I used to work with a guy who would during an argument say " look am not arguing with you" then would argue his point before walking away :thumbsup:

Jezston

Über Member
It's a start.

I'm just going to have a bit of fun now in the style of RoadRider48

"Everyone who rides a mountain bike is a d*ck. Also the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese"

Of course this is just my opinion and is as valid as anyone elses. It's not a matter of right or wrong - I believe I'm right and if in your opinion it's wrong that's up to you. And if any mountain bikers take issue with my opinion and attacks me for it well then obviously this forum is a hostile cliquey place and not fun and friendly at all if they attack people who call vast swathes of the community d*cks - I mean you know how friendly this forum is to camera users.

Dave W

I think your wrong if you have expectations of privacy in public but legally you may be correct.:smile:

I expect only what the law states, you can take my photograph as much as you like in public but I still have a right to expect a level of privacy. People who rape and murder children don't forego their human rights so I'm pretty sure popping out my front door won't forsake one of them.

I'm not even against helmet cammers despite the assumption by many in this thread. They are by far the best form of evidence for prosecutions of imbecile drivers.

Dave W

It's a start.

I'm just going to have a bit of fun now in the style of RoadRider48

"Everyone who rides a mountain bike is a d*ck. Also the world is flat and the moon is made of cheese"

Of course this is just my opinion and is as valid as anyone elses. It's not a matter of right or wrong - I believe I'm right and if in your opinion it's wrong that's up to you. And if any mountain bikers take issue with my opinion and attacks me for it well then obviously this forum is a hostile cliquey place and not fun and friendly at all if they attack people who call vast swathes of the community d*cks - I mean you know how friendly this forum is to camera users.

Just let it go man......

U

User6179

I expect only what the law states, you can take my photograph as much as you like in public but I still have a right to expect a level of privacy. People who rape and murder children don't forego their human rights so I'm pretty sure popping out my front door won't forsake one of them.

I'm not even against helmet cammers despite the assumption by many in this thread. They are by far the best form of evidence for prosecutions of imbecile drivers.

I am not a cammer myself and have mixed views , I see the good and bad in them .

If I film you then that's ok but if I then put the film on internet this is where your privacy is invaded IMO but I dont see anybody being prosecuted for it.

D

Deleted member 26715

who cares its entertaining !
Actually I do, I was trying to get it back on topic & have a sensible conversation over whether it was really a close pass & more importantly 'My Closest Pass yet' nobody has yet explained yet why the OP thought it a good idea to put himself back out in front of the vehicle/driver who 30 seconds earlier he thought was trying to kill him. Sorry but there is no logic to it, either it was the closest pass yet & he was being extremely stupid putting himself back there, or he's a drama queen with a helmet cam & it really wasn't that bad but he posted it for effect.

Alan...

U

User6179

Maybe I read that wrong but that reads to me like you rape and murder children. Anyone else? Unless "one of them" does not refer to your human rights. If it does then it reads exactly as I thought.

I read it as even murderers have human rights !

Top Bottom