My closest pass yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Danny, how are you boy? Although Dave seems to me to be an absolutely beautiful example of free speech, he and I are two seperate knights of the road. The point you all seem to be missing is that we don't want a camera shoved in our faces by some over zealous cyclist. That's all. It's really simple.
Don't drive like a nob around cyclists and everything will be A-ok

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
"A fun and friendly online cycling community."
Hi hatler. Hope you're good. Yeah, you are right. It started with one comment from me and everyone else just jumped aboard. Many people agree with me here, but they won't comment because of the fear of being frozen out by others. It is a bit cliquey here sometimes. I have noticed that before.

Kookas

Über Member
I cycle 99% of the time. But as far as the other 1% goes you might be right. Maybe you or one of your cam friends will film me and put me right.

The camera isn't being 'shoved in your face', don't be so melodramatic.

It's pretty obvious that he's trolling, though. Unless he really believes that helmet cameras are 'a lifestyle'. In which case he's just an idiot.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people

It's pretty obvious that he's trolling, though. Unless he really believes that helmet cameras are 'a lifestyle'. In which case he's just an idiot.
Not today, no. But on another day, who knows? Camming is bad!

U

User6179

I never mentioned filming so you can go on about it as much as you like. Filming in public is absolutely legal.

It's the assertion made that in public, you forego the right to privacy which is wrong but you're too busy trying to score points to actually read what I wrote.

Trolls- let you think your debating one thing then at the end of the debate say you were talking about something else!!
You could of explained what you meant by right to privacy in public but chose not to , why?, you were trolling !!!

Roadrider48

Voice of the people

When you go out everyday with a camera strapped to your hat or your bike it is part of your lifestyle. Again, another one. Who just resorts to calling me a troll because I won't conform to what you think is right.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Trolls- let you think your debating one thing then at the end of the debate say you were talking about something else!!
You could of explained what you meant by right to privacy in public but chose not to , why?, you were trolling !!!
Replying to posts equals trolling. I never thought of that Ed. Thankyou mate.

Dave W

Rubbish, I clearly pointed out what I was talking about and even alluded to the fact that filming in public is perfectly legal.

If you failed to read it that's definitely your problem, not mine.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
[QUOTE 2702580, member: 30090"]Yeah go on Roadrider! Show these camera wearing losers the error of their ways...[/quote]
Hello Beano. It's not a case of "showing" anyone anything mate or lady(sorry) I just hate the fact that I am expected to agree with this camera nonsense. They all hate the fact that I won't roll over and die. Thankyou though. Hope your day was good.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
If you can find the bit here where you bin the right to privacy when you're in public then I'll agree, until then I will maintain that you're wrong.
I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but it doesn't say that you have a right of privacy in a public place :S
It does say this at the start "Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." It doesn't state in public

Top Bottom