My closest pass yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
Yon know what I mean about the filming. You're just being silly, aren't you?
That's a clever comment about all cameras. I like that. Missing the point, with a hint of sarcasm. Beautifully put my fine friend.

Dave W

Do you ask all the customers on your bus permission to film them as they board then?

No.

You can film what you want when you are in a public place.

I didn't mention anything about filming, simply pointed out the factual inaccuracy that you have no expectation of privacy when in a public place, which is wrong.

As for asking customer's permission, hell no, they have to ask my permission to come aboard before daring to put their dirty size 9's on the foot plate.

Jezston

Über Member
That's a clever comment about all cameras. I like that. Missing the point, with a hint of sarcasm. Beautifully put my fine friend.

You realise you just quoted yourself there, right? Did you forget to log in to your troll account to respond to it?

Also, congratulations on cleverly deducing that my name is 'Jez' - that must have been difficult what with it being half of my username.

Dave W

What's trolling about pointing out a factual inaccuracy?

Blindly believing something someone wrote on the internet is illogical, I even linked to the law if you're struggling......

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
You realise you just quoted yourself there, right? Did you forget to log in to your troll account to respond to it?

Also, congratulations on cleverly deducing that my name is 'Jez' - that must have been difficult what with it being half of my username.
Thankyou Jez. I do rather pride myself on my awareness. I like the troll angle btw.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
What's trolling about pointing out a factual inaccuracy?

Blindly believing something someone wrote on the internet is illogical, I even linked to the law if you're struggling......
Its illogical when the argument you make is wrong and you avoid giving anything to back it up but instead make someone find info to prove you wrong.

I hardly call believing in something correct and factually sound as blind.

There are plenty of videos on the internet just to prove the point you can freely record people in public as long as it does not constitute harassment. Biggest case I have seen is where two CSO challenged a person and they were disciplined by the police force.
I also had a problem with a police officer a few months ago trying to say recording was illegal and was harassment. Going to the extent that he could arrest me. That got escalated to the police sgt or inspector I don't remember which and everything you have been told by other members was confirmed by him. I have a thread for it on here. He was also disciplined.

So lets not beat around the bush. Everyone on this fourm knows that you are incorrect in saying that you have to have permission to film(road) etc. I want you to find the information to prove your point. If you can't well we will all standby are current views of you being trolls.

Last edited:

Dave W

I never mentioned filming so you can go on about it as much as you like. Filming in public is absolutely legal.

It's the assertion made that in public, you forego the right to privacy which is wrong but you're too busy trying to score points to actually read what I wrote.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
I never mentioned filming so you can go on about it as much as you like. Filming in public is absolutely legal.

It's the assertion made that in public, you forego the right to privacy which is wrong but you're too busy trying to score points to actually read what I wrote.
It was a post to the both of you since you both seem to be a duo.
Two birds one stone.

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
It was a post to the both of you since you both seem to be a duo.
Two birds one stone.
Danny, how are you boy? Although Dave seems to me to be an absolutely beautiful example of free speech, he and I are two seperate knights of the road. The point you all seem to be missing is that we don't want a camera shoved in our faces by some over zealous cyclist. That's all. It's really simple.

Top Bottom