My closest pass yet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jezston

Über Member
My opinion is simply that you are wrong that "You cam people don't really enjoy cycling. You enjoy wearing your camera in the hope that an incident happens and you can film it and share it. No one is perfect, cyclists and motorists alike. But you relish in the fact that you have filmed someone committing some great crime and you can't wait to upload it somewhere", because you are.

Perhaps you would like to attempt to explain how you are correct?

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
My opinion is simply that you are wrong that "You cam people don't really enjoy cycling. You enjoy wearing your camera in the hope that an incident happens and you can film it and share it. No one is perfect, cyclists and motorists alike. But you relish in the fact that you have filmed someone committing some great crime and you can't wait to upload it somewhere", because you are.

Perhaps you would like to attempt to explain how you are correct?
In my opinion, I am right. But that is my opinion. Your opinion on things is yours. You think you are right. You just get angry because I don't agree with you. There really is no need for you to get upset so much. Just a difference of opinion, that's all. But you do jump in all guns blazing.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
In my opinion, I am right. But that is my opinion. Your opinion on things is yours. You think you are right. You just get angry because I don't agree with you. There really is no need for you to get upset so much. Just a difference of opinion, that's all. But you do jump in all guns blazing.
As I pointed out in my earlier post. Your opinion is based on your own miss representation of facts that are right in front of you, pack of wolves and all that with only 1 person. haha!

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
As I pointed out in my earlier post. Your opinion is based on your own miss representation of facts that are right in front of you, pack of wolves and all that with only 1 person. haha!
Gaz, my flabber has never been more gasted. Me!, misrepresenting?, no. Camming is invasive and it's wrong! So I stick to my original point. But as I've said numerous times, it's my personal opinion. And nothing will change that.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Gaz, my flabber has never been more gasted. Me!, misrepresenting?, no. Camming is invasive and it's wrong! So I stick to my original point. But as I've said numerous times, it's my personal opinion. And nothing will change that.
But you base your opinion on misrepresented facts ;)

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I don't see how this is any different to any other obviously generalist (and IMO, ridiculous) comment such as "You SPD wearing people...", or "You Welsh people...", or "You cyclists...".
That really makes no sense. This is specifically about camming. No generalisations, just camming. But maybe SPD pedals or cleats can record, I don't know.

Top Bottom