My favourite movie is...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AnythingButVanilla

Über Member
Cabaret
Chicago
Dirty Dancing
Trainspotting

All unintentionally in alphabetical order too.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Breaker%20Morant.jpg

Crosstrailer

You're not only wrong, you're wrong at the top of your voice......

U

User6179

Mystic River
Once were warriors
Gregorys Girl
The Usual Suspects

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
"The Forbidden Planet". Made the same year as I was. 1st saw it at school Christmas film show. Based on Shakespeare's "The Tempest".

Anyone seeing this film, look out for the show "Return to the Forbidden Planet" for the same story and a laugh :becool:.

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
Saw that when it came out. And the day after. And the day after. And the day after. And the day after...

Actually I've never seen it although I appreciate why you nominated it!

:ohmy: It is genuinely my favourite film!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I realise that might cause as much shock as the time I told crankarm there were quite a few westerns I hadn't seen. There are better made films, there are greater films, there are other films I've seen many times and still just enjoy them a lot. If I was saying greatest film it might be Casablanca, or Citizen Kane or something else. Other favourites might be things like three colours, amelie, the life of brian, The Godfather, The Big Lebowski and so on and some early cinema stuff and some excellent suggestions on here, but my favourite is Groundhog Day. Just like my favourite forumer is rich p - some things don't make a lot of sense. Groundhog day is one of them.

It has it all. It has an alarm clock in a supporting role. It has the name Punxsutawney. It has a groundhog. A car chase. A time loop. Bill Murray. I'm not selling this very well, a lot of things written about it that can say it a lot better than me or you could just watch it :thumbsup:.

Top Bottom