My first 10 miler, wahoo!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
I will and thanks again :thumbsup:

Pleasure and keep us posted on how it goes for you :smile:

NeilEB

Ok, I went out yesterday. Didn't quite do 15 miles (my gps wasn't working for the first bit, but I reckon I did about 12/13 miles).

Went to Whippendell Woods, and hated every minute - way too hilly for my liking, had to get off and push at one point. Instead I went back along the tow-path and back to the Aquadrome. Much easier then the first time I went, I'm really liking that route now :-)

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Ok, I went out yesterday. Didn't quite do 15 miles (my gps wasn't working for the first bit, but I reckon I did about 12/13 miles).

Went to Whippendell Woods, and hated every minute - way too hilly for my liking, had to get off and push at one point. Instead I went back along the tow-path and back to the Aquadrome. Much easier then the first time I went, I'm really liking that route now :-)
Congrats on a good distance and the hills will seem easier after a while :smile:

Sara_H

Guru
Good for you - you're making fantastic progress!

Me, OH and Littlest son (age 8) did 17 miles on the Monsal Trail on saturday, I was sooooo proud of him - he never broke a sweat and really enjoyed himself!

It's a long time since I rode any distance - cheered me up for my 25 mile a day tour in a few weeks - I think I'll be fine.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
Good for you - you're making fantastic progress!

Me, OH and Littlest son (age 8) did 17 miles on the Monsal Trail on saturday, I was sooooo proud of him - he never broke a sweat and really enjoyed himself!

It's a long time since I rode any distance - cheered me up for my 25 mile a day tour in a few weeks - I think I'll be fine.
Great news. Hope the tour goes well :smile:

Cyclist33

Nice one Bev!
thumbsup.png

Stu

Top Bottom