My little girl wants to race bikes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigAl68

Über Member
This morning when chatting to my daughter after a quick spin she asked me as she normally does if she can play with the pumper (my micro pump). Having left her with my jersey to take out as I popped to the kitchen, when I returned she was dressed or rather undressed like this.

When I asked why she had taken off her top her answer was "I am getting ready to race daddy". She only has a balance Bike at the moment but who knows what the future holds. I did tell her that wearing a jersey might keep her warm but she told me it's sunny daddy. She is a funny little girl.
DSC_0545.JPG

Last edited:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Balance bike racing could catch on :thumbsup: There might be a rule about zipped up jerseys when crossing the finishing line though.
Your DD is beautiful :smile:

OP
OP
BigAl68

BigAl68

Über Member
@Saluki thanks she is the apple of my eye. She is looking very focused as she knows that the pump will pinch her fingers if she doesn't hold it correctly.

Portland2000

Regular
Our 2 year old is still not quite tall enough for his balance bike, but is very keen on being towed round.

His usual use of the mini pumps is both pumping air into his face/the cats' faces and extending it, angling the level and using it as a microphone to sing into...

Drago

Legendary Member
My wee nipper has just turned 3. Wheneveri take her out in the trailer we stop at some point for a sneaky fizzy drink and choccy bar.. the other days we we resting up and enjoying our treat and she shouted "I love picnics!"

Top Bottom