My 'new' bike - the Millennium Falcon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I did a Sportive on that frame, and 264 was my entry number. I can't get the sticker off!

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
BADGER.BRAD said:
I like the idea of a bike built from bits rather than throwing your money at the shop assistant ,thats tooooooo easy.
What about building one out of bits that you buy at a very expensive shop, then?

Carwash

Señor Member
To those who say, "What a piece of junk!": She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I understand the Doctor has made a lot of special modifications himself.

:biggrin:

just jim

Carwash said:
To those who say, "What a piece of junk!": She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I understand the Doctor has made a lot of special modifications himself.

:thumbsup:

Can it really do the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs?

domtyler

Über Member
The bike looks good, no problem there. It's Arch and the Doc getting all luvved up on here that induces the nausea. In my day we made our sloppy, squelchy noises in private!

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
satans budgie said:
Sh4rkyBloke

Both envy and jealously are often considered interchangable and my point was always to challange DomTylers motives. I think in context you were correct and I was not trying to undermine your response. If I have caused embarrassment I apologise
No offense taken. I looked up both words wondering what point you were trying to make, and they are indeed different, so I've learnt something new - never a bad thing. :thumbsup:

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
domtyler said:
The bike looks good, no problem there. It's Arch and the Doc getting all luvved up on here that induces the nausea. In my day we made our sloppy, squelchy noises in private!
Please, no-one ask which hand he used/uses!! xx(xx(:thumbsup:

:angry:;)

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
domtyler said:

Good grief Dom, it's not like they're composing sonnets mid thread or owt...!

wafflycat

domtyler said:

Pssht-patoot, you old grump! They are hardly having squelshy noises in here (unless I'm missing the web cam episodes). More lurve on the forum, I say! It's what makes the world go round!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

3.gif

Stick that in your seat tube and smoke it! :angry:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
domtyler said:

Oh FFS. It's a write up of a bike, not 'Love Story' and the Kama Sutra...
Did your parents not teach you to say 'thank you' politely?

You really are a pompous twerp at times (to coin a phrase). 'In my day' my scarred and purple backside.:wacko:

[/rant]

Carwash

Señor Member
domtyler said:

Aye, an' it were up 'ill both ways through ten feet o' snow, I'll wager! :wacko:

Top Bottom