My new helmet!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Francesca

Got my new helmet today, really chuffed with it. any one takes the piss they are in trouble!:boxing:
challenge-womens-helmet.jpg
Do you think its better than my old one???below??:laugh:
STA06067.jpg

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
personally... no... the bottom one looks like it's made to be a helmet, the top one is a melon.

I like the new avatar though :thumbsup:

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
behave!^_^ I have been told that I look like a cannon ball head with the bottom one on.lol, top one is a standard style cycling helmet. what type do you have ?

I'm actually a member of the anti helmet brigade Fran... but if I was to cycle a bit more dangerously than pootling around country lanes or to and from work, I'd wear the cannonball. :ph34r:

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

I'm actually a member of the anti helmet brigade Fran... but if I was to cycle a bit more dangerously than pootling around country lanes or to and from work, I'd wear the cannonball. :ph34r:
oh yeah.^_^ .forgot you are in that mega debate thread going on about friggin helmets..thast caused me to go off on one!^_^ lol.what type of riding you do then?and what bike you have, and tell me why you dont like helmets, iam interested...

OP
OP
Francesca

Francesca

So if we see a cyclist wearing that helmet, we know to avoid :giggle:
thats mean!:angry:

col

Legendary Member
It seems to me the safest helmet is the black one. If I was going to wear one that would be the sort Id go for.

Top Bottom