My other hobby:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TVC

Drowning witches?

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

Joe24 said:
Thats abit boring, can you do any loops or something?

loops? Joe I'm on one ski - if you would like to try and see how hard it is to just get up out of the water on it, feel free to come and have a go.:ohmy:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Young Un said:
loops? Joe I'm on one ski - if you would like to try and see how hard it is to just get up out of the water on it, feel free to come and have a go.:ohmy:

YC, all i will say is that holme pierre pont was classed as my second home, go see what they have there;)
Skiing always bored me though, now give me a canoe and the white water course;):biggrin:

TVC

I take it from the picture that you haven't actually managed to get up on the ski yet, because if you had then you would have posted a picture instead of the unconvincing image that some may claim is proof of nessie :ohmy:

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

The Velvet Curtain said:
I take it from the picture that you haven't actually managed to get up on the ski yet, because if you had then you would have posted a picture instead of the unconvincing image that some may claim is proof of nessie :ohmy:

click it and its a video :biggrin:

It could be anyone in the photo. The face, or for that matter the entire torso, is conveniently hidden by a ski tip.:ohmy: Then again as Father Ted tried to explain to Dougal, you could be far away!

OP
OP
Young Un

Young Un

DSC06256.jpg

Top Bottom