My rant about 'calorie deficit' b.s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Ok, can we have a group hug now?
No cos we're all to fat and unhealthy to get our arms around each other. Plus the KFC bargain buckets would get squashed.

OP
OP
B

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
One of the main things you're missing is why people eat badly in the first place and the complications that causes when they try to lose weight. For many, how to lose weight is not the first message they need to hear. In fact it's some way down the line. You mentioned crap food but you need to examine why we have crap food, who buys it, why they buy it, what message makes them buy it, the list goes on.

Believe me, been there, done that, got the T-shirt. But decided to give this a rest now, anybody who would like to get into more detail is welcome to contact me and I'll refer you to the resources I've used!

uclown2002

Guru
Believe me, been there, done that, got the T-shirt. But decided to give this a rest now, anybody who would like to get into more detail is welcome to contact me and I'll refer you to the resources I've used!
Not likely but thanks for dropping by. :hello:

Fair enough. Diet threads are nearly as contentious as helmet debates.

400bhp

Guru
One of the main things you're missing is why people eat badly in the first place and the complications that causes when they try to lose weight. For many, how to lose weight is not the first message they need to hear. In fact it's some way down the line. You mentioned crap food but you need to examine why we have crap food, who buys it, why they buy it, what message makes them buy it, the list goes on.

You didn't mention GB155's blog. You let the side down.:whistle:

OP
OP
B

bozmandb9

Insert witty title here
Pot, kettle - read some of your own posts, they do come across as a tad offensive and preachy.

Sorry but I think that's ridiculous, please give me an example of how it can be offensive to give my opinions on weight loss based on my experience? If it doesn't work for you, don't do it, but don't cry about it! As for preachy, how many times do we have to go back on this, when somebody (i.e. me) heads a thread as 'rant' what do you expect? If you don't want to read a rant, don't read it!

Anyway, as I said, it's done now, let's move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom