My winter fixed Dunelt is ready

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
This is back out again pounding the roads as my part of my 2021 winter bike team ^_^

D

Deleted member 1258

So how many machines does your winter bike team consist of?

Just the one.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
D

Deleted member 1258

Mr Biggs doesn't do bikes in just ones. Not that I can talk when it comes to my hacks.....

I have three, the winter bike, the genesis pictured up thread, an Eastway, my summer geared bike, and a spare, a Verenti Kilmeston

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Mr Biggs doesn't do bikes in just ones. Not that I can talk when it comes to my hacks.....

Mine are hacks and genuine used bikes not pampered pristine ones .

They all wear patina with pride .

I have three, the winter bike, the genesis pictured up thread, an Eastway, my summer geared bike, and a spare, a Verenti Kilmeston

Once I can I want to sell a few and get down to a manageable number but who knows when that will be.

D

Deleted member 1258

Mine are hacks and genuine used bikes not pampered pristine ones .

They all wear patina with pride .

Once I can I want to sell a few and get down to a manageable number but who knows when that will be.

None of mine are pristine, they are looked after and kept clean, but all bear the scars of hard use.

Ian H

Ancient randonneur
I must admit to being off the fixed for a few months. I need to build a new front wheel for it, but might use a spare just to get out on it for a spin.

12boy

Guru
I've lived here since '92 and until I retired a few years back commuted to work almost every day. Consequently I've ridden the bike ways thousands of times. Since I can't change them, I rotate through a bunch of bikes depending on the weather. Right now I have a Brompton, a minivelo, and my 93 Bianchi mtn bike for dry days and my Surly Steamroller and my Cannondale mtn bike, both with studs for ice and snow.

Top Bottom