Nashbar Steel or Viking Racemaster?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20519
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Sorry, I thought I'd made it clear. I'm looking for a road bike to fit someone around 5 foot 5.

A hybrid is a road bike. It is possible to ride it on roads. Perhaps if you explained the purpose of this bike...?

You're welcome. Go for the Viking - it sounds great. You can use it for cycling.

Cyclist33

Why not just get a hamster in a cage and watch that go round and round for a couple of months? I'm not being serious of course.

But it's kinda childlike that you want to spend 200 quid on a bike for two months usage coz you can't hold your bladder till the Triban comes around.

Stu

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 20519

Why not just get a hamster in a cage and watch that go round and round for a couple of months? I'm not being serious of course.

But it's kinda childlike that you want to spend 200 quid on a bike for two months usage coz you can't hold your bladder till the Triban comes around.

Stu

Let me explain.

It's not that I 'can't hold my bladder', it's that I really enjoy cycling and I do it every single day so being able to not do it for eight weeks displeases me. I would much rather buy a cheap second hand bike, use it for a few months and then sell it on instead of waiting.

Like I said before, the Triban doesn't come in my size, so it would probably be December when I would grow into it.

Nihal

Veteran
thanks for the link. What will you be using the bike for?
You can use a hybrid for cycling. Is there something wrong with you?
I don't want a hybrid. Thanks for the help, though.
You're welcome. Go for the Viking - it sounds great. You can use it for cycling.

Damn...............this is going AWESOME:bravo:

Sorry,couldnt resist:tongue:

400bhp

Guru
Let me explain.

It's not that I 'can't hold my bladder', it's that I really enjoy cycling and I do it every single day so being able to not do it for eight weeks displeases me. I would much rather buy a cheap second hand bike, use it for a few months and then sell it on instead of waiting.

Like I said before, the Triban doesn't come in my size, so it would probably be December when I would grow into it.

WTF :rofl:

Top Bottom