National Take Your Dog To Work Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
Is anyone else partaking in this?! I would love to have brought my dog - he is very playful and would love to run around the gym causing havoc.

Stupid rules mean we do not let this happen at my work - I would love to see some photos of this taking place!

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
SO JEALOUS!!!!!

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
So jealous that you get to work from home and hang with the dog all day.... :laugh::blush:
It ain't much fun,from my experience. Ok,i don't do much work now :whistle:,but he's with me more or less 24/7. If i leave him alone for a few seconds he barks which attracts the attention of the old hag down below me,who shouts "Shut the @~#!! ing thing up"! :headshake:I once took him with me on my window cleaning round but he got bored sat in the car all day.

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
What type of dog do you have? This is mine....

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1526242934027.jpg
    FB_IMG_1526242934027.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 48

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Is that your dog or a stock photo, @Accy cyclist? The plug sockets look foreign.
It's a stock photo(notice i didn't say it was actually him:angel:),but it's about 90% like him. Mine's darker than the one in the photo.

Edit...and cuter(if that's possible)!:shy:

Last edited:

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Quite a few years ago I used to have to go regularly to defence sites for work. The Army officers in particular all had their dogs with them. It was like Pullman's Dark Materials on some days!.

The MD from my last job was ex-army and used to bring in his Labrador. The dog was nice enough but used to get stressed and bark when he left the office for any time, which didn't help concentration.

How about bring your cat to work! This little ****** will have your chair the moment you get up and I wouldn't bring tuna sandwiches for lunch!

IMG_0319.jpg

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Now I'm worried about him. We need proof of life. Can you upload a photo of him holding today's newspaper?
I do have a photo of him,but it's on Mrs Accy's damn facebook page and i don't want to go there!:thumbsdown: I'm going out soon. If i can face it i'll have a look and copy his image from her facebook crap and post it on here later.

Top Bottom