National Take Your Dog To Work Day

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I'd never own any animal that can lick it's own bits

............it's a jealousy thing !!!!!

You have a mongrel I am sick of people giving crossed dogs fancy names and charging over the odds for a mongrel.
IMG_20180623_104507.jpg

But that's ok, you keep enjoying your Aryan master dog.

(the real scandal about the current fashion in cross breeding is that a cocker spaniel/poodle cross isn't called a cockerdoodle)

D

Deleted member 26715

So 2 questions, firstly who comes up with these ideas, is it a FB thing hence why it leads to the second question how do you find out about them,

OP
OP
Lavender Rose

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
But not the underneath parts surely? Like the boy giraffes haha

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I was just thinking recently that you never see mongrels any more. Everything is some sort of designer dog - or maybe that's just round here.

It's a North Yorkshire thing - down here in the wild West (Yorkshire) we're quite happy with a terrier cross...^_^

IMG_20180527_192713911_optimized.jpg

Mrs ND worked from home yesterday, effectively bring work to the dog...

(the real scandal about the current fashion in cross breeding is that a cocker spaniel/poodle cross isn't called a cockerdoodle)
I got chatting to a neighbour I don't know, and suddenly "Monty" runs out, barking. Is he a cocker spaniel? No, a poodle/cock spaniel cross. A brief conversation about cockapoo vs cockadoodle ensues, and convo ends. Just feels like a nice coincidence.

....except there are so many poodle hybrids now that I assume every poodle in the south East is exhausted.

D

Deleted member 26715

Apart from being on the furniture in the first place, a dogs place is on the floor, not on furniture & definitely not on beds, disgusting habit by humans to allow it.

Top Bottom