Nearly taken out by a coach

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

akb

Veteran
Maybe the bus driver was a little concerned that you pulled out in front of him on a wet road from a side road ? He would have had to slow quite a bit to miss you despite him having right of way.
Sorry Matthew, thats how I saw it. Although no reason to pass as close as he did.

classic33

Leg End Member
http://www.dft.gov.uk/topics/tpm/traffic-commissioners
Nick Jones38 George Road
Edgbaston
Birmingham B15 1PL
Phone: 0300 123 9000

Either phone the number given or write to him at the address given.

Give me a week & I should have the names, addresses & possibly the numbers of the people who either own it or are directors of it. "It", being the coach company.

Are you certain on the number given as it doesn't appear/'s not showing as being in their fleet. Despite the name on the side. Possible front end near side damage above the door, from where the tree was struck.
Anything from the above person yet or is a case of you've still to call them. I'm not asking for anything that was said, it is just a case of any progress.

OP
OP
Matthew_T

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
Anything from the above person yet or is a case of you've still to call them. I'm not asking for anything that was said, it is just a case of any progress.
I havent contacted DfT yet as I havent had time. I havent heard anything back from the bus company so will be sending a follow up email on Monday. I will probably contact DfT on Monday as well.

Top Bottom