Needing cat help

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I grew up with cats and before we had kids we had a Persian who died of internal organ failure around 12 years old , apparently they are prone to problems due to inbreeding .
A lot of 'Pedigree' animals suffer from problems, moggies are far better.

002.JPG

Bless, she's gorgeous :wub: No wonder it was so hard to let her go... Cats do have this way of worming their way into your affections... Especially when it means giving them the last prawn on your plate LOL

I have two cats - Poppy, a naughty and opinionated tortie and Lexi, a pest of a blue & white bicolour. Both girls are rescues, homed from the branch of Cats Protection that I volunteer for...

OP
OP
SatNavSaysStraightOn

SatNavSaysStraightOn

Changed hemispheres!
Good news it seems.

We have been asked when she came to us and when we advertised her as found.

She has to be advertised for 10 working days before she can formally be adopted. So right now she is being fostered. The lady (still don't know her name) also needed this info so she can get her spayed and vaccinated (we have to assume she hadn't been). so it seems she had a new caring home.

Tears again are a mixture of sorrow and relief. Sorrow she's not ours and I won't see her again and relief we have found her a home and that is a good home she's gone to (i have to assume that someone working in a veterinary surgery cares!).

DRM

Guru
You have been adopted, you might as well get used to it :okay:

Top Bottom