Negative supermarket own brand reviews

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Cheapskate that I am, I'm a firm believer in buying own brands...however...I have just come unstuck...I ran out of coffee and the OH was on her way to Waitrose, so I asked her to pick me up some own brand, rich blend coffee.

Tastes like crap...don't buy it...it's alright if you chuck some vanilla on it to flavour it out, but only if you put enough in that it takes the flavour out of it completely, so I'm not sure if I have a sugar rush, caffeine rush or just a rush of relief that I didn't feel like throwing up afterwards right now.

Anyway..if you have any negative home brand reviews on here then stick em down and maybe we can all shop own brand with far more confidence...

LN_016752_BP_11.jpg

Just say no!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Tastes like crap...

LN_016752_BP_11.jpg

No sh*t! It's instant coffee.

LCpl Boiled Egg

Three word soundbite
Once, when I was a student, I bought Kwik Save Own Brand Tea Bags. The orange juice was OK, so I thought the teabags might be alright too. How wrong I was...

jayonabike