Never too late.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

postman

Legendary Member
:sun:After missing out on LEJOG this summer.My cycling buddies are putting together Coast and Castles from Sustrans.Six of us.June 11th,Dave the brains is doing the organizing.This will be my first 'Tour' at the ripe old age of 59.Wish me luck.200 miles of super scenery with a great bunch of mates.This is going to be fun.:headshake::bicycle:

Gotte

Good luck, and watch out, it's addictive.

Soltydog

Legendary Member
Good luck with the ride PM
I'm planning the same route in May, but solo, so may be able to offer some tips afterwards :headshake:
I'm a few years younger, but will probably feel 59 at points of the tour :biggrin:

OP
OP
postman

postman

Legendary Member
Without sounding big headed.Cos i am not like that.50 miles a day with company is going to be easy peasy.I am going to try the Malt and some Newcastle brown as a treat.:cheers::bicycle:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
postman said:
:sun:After missing out on LEJOG this summer.My cycling buddies are putting together Coast and Castles from Sustrans.Six of us.June 11th,Dave the brains is doing the organizing.This will be my first 'Tour' at the ripe old age of 59.Wish me luck.200 miles of super scenery with a great bunch of mates.This is going to be fun.:biggrin::bicycle:

Where are you starting - Edinburgh or Newcastle?

It's a great ride. I did it this summer. I even had dry weather!

Camping or B&B?

Look out for Blyth. It's a bit bleak and the way marking is none too evident.

Top Bottom