New bike day.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Mind fit the bell :laugh:
And the orange wheel reflectors. They are in the supplied finishing kit box:laugh:

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Fabulous, considering I didn’t have the position dialed in. I feel the wheels are going to be ‘interesting’ if there’s a cross wind. It’s just about the most comfy ride I’ve ever had though. It’s super responsive, and the eps system keeps the optimal chain line for you. I look forward to giving it a proper run out.
Fabulous bit of kit and two grand less than the cheapest Ford Fiesta. Looked after, the bike will outlast the car by at least a factor of ten.

Mrs M

Guru
Hope you enjoy many happy miles on your new bike :smile:

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
The problem is, that I’ve got the taste for this level of machine now. That was always a risk, I intend keeping this one for many years though.

RoadRider400

Some bloke that likes cycling alone
Be sure to add some photos of the bike in the countryside when you get it out and about.

Does it fit into the boot of the Honda? Should be nice and easy to lift.

OP
OP
Racing roadkill
Be sure to add some photos of the bike in the countryside when you get it out and about.

Does it fit into the boot of the Honda? Should be nice and easy to lift.
It does fit nicely in the Honda. I’ll probably have to drive to some of the places I previously used the train to get to for the foreseeable. That said, the bike may not fit so well in the car I’ll be purchasing as soon as the dealerships re open. It’s going to require an engineering work around I fear.:smile:

Mr Celine

Discordian
£12k on a Bianchi?

Not been there.

Not done that.

But do have the tee shirt.

Enjoy your new toy @Racing roadkill .

Top Bottom