New British Cycling CEO

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Her CV is impressive. Whether it's the right fit for BC, we'll have to wait and see.

Last edited by a moderator:

si_c

Guru
.......this is an appointment of convenience.

Quote trimmed by moderator to remove bickering.

It may be possible that the interview panel had in mind finding someone to tackle the poor image that BC has had with gender equality lately and that she was the candidate who had the best responses and ideas to help fix it. Just a thought.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
It may be possible that the interview panel had in mind finding someone to tackle the poor image that BC has had with gender equality lately and that she was the candidate who had the best responses and ideas to help fix it. Just a thought.

Woman as best qualified? Surely not. Even my wife, as I told her to think, said that women only get jobs to meet diversity obligations. I don't remember any at school, so how did they get education?

si_c

Guru
Woman as best qualified? Surely not. Even my wife, as I told her to think, said that women only get jobs to meet diversity obligations. I don't remember any at school, so how did they get education?
Clearly they've deceived us men with the sexual wiles. Not to be trusted the lot of them :rolleyes::evil::whistle:

si_c

Guru
We have some needs... :whistle:
If you really need hairy smelly animals who always scratch and play with themselves, you could just get a dog.

Top Bottom