New cycling mag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer

heliphil

Guru
I have had several offers of free mags and always have rec' them - sometimes from the same publishing company..... it usually takes some time though

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Teaser...
image.jpg

Cyclists are either road or MTB = another boring cycling mag = alienates everyday cyclists.

What about everyday cyclist, the commuter and family cycling?

We need a mag for these cyclists and not just the occasional token article.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Cyclists are either road or MTB = another boring cycling mag = alienates everyday cyclists.

Doesn't Cycle Active cater for that.

bpsmith

Veteran
:cheers:

Ye of little faith...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 35

bpsmith

Veteran
I have glanced through it and thought it looked quite a good read based on balance of articles for this time of year. Not read a single word yet though, so that could change.

I like the fact that you can tell its sister mag is Cyclist, but the graphics differentiate it quite a lot at the same time.

Simontm

Veteran

Urban Cyclist is a guilty pleasure for me, although that may be aimed more at the hipster/Hoxton type rider.
Also, free on line, is Urban Velo. Similar market, both bimonthly

The thing that annoys me about cycling mags is you can get most of the content (from one vendor or another) for free on the internet... that is if you can bare to read past the man down stories...

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Received my copy today.. haven't had a chance to go through it properly. But seems to be a heck of a lot of reviews and low on reading content. Will give it a good going over when I have the time.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
:smile:

Cycling Plus may well be changing significantly over the coming months since it has been bought up by new publishers. Frankly, change is overdue. It'll be interesting to see what we're up against.
Just cancelled my mamil mag sub today so i am in the market for something new.
I do get the occasional cyclist and it might be my mag of choice .

Top Bottom