New Decathlon store opening in Croydon Thursday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Me and the Whippet will partake of a few walks by the Wandle at some time over the festive season.

Crankarm

Guru
The fews times I went to the Surrey Quays store I thought it was in a pants location so not surprised they are down sizing.

Their gear is ok and doesn't cost the earth.

The store in Nottingham is ok. Been there twice. I wish there was one in Cambridge.

screenman

Legendary Member
Been to Nottingham a few times, it was like a giant jumble sale full of people with dirty hoodies on.

I will keep using my lbs.

Last edited:
Chavs is a horrible spiteful word borne of the sort of snobbery one hoped had long since disappeared.

Particularly nasty and pathetic to come across it on Christmas morn.

I do hope you are spending your Christmas well sheltered for your own delicate sake.

screenman

Legendary Member
Chavs is a horrible spiteful word borne of the sort of snobbery one hoped had long since disappeared.

Particularly nasty and pathetic to come across it on Christmas morn.

I do hope you are spending your Christmas well sheltered for your own delicate sake.

Actually I am in bed for the 5th day with a virus and vertigo. So yes I am well sheltered.

I only write as I find and my description was an honest one. I have just googled the word and honestly did not realise how offensive some found it, I had it up there with mods and rockers.

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
My local branch in Stockport always seems to be full of middle class families playing table tennis and trying out saddles.

Mrs nickyboy makes me dress smartly if we are going there. Failsworth Hats hat, that sort of thing

Actually I am in bed for the 5th day with a virus and vertigo. So yes I am well sheltered.

I only write as I find and my description was an honest one. I have just googled the word and honestly did not realise how offensive some found it, I had it up there with mods and rockers.
Certain shades of the ukip person with the medication thingy but if you thought it had owt to do with mods i'll let you off in a christmassy spirit. Happy new chav free year.

Top Bottom