New Defender

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ChrisKz

My lil runaround ... Just don't ask how much i spent on Her

Attachments

• 20191213_093958.jpg
    20191213_093958.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 14

Gunk

Guru
My lil runaround ... Just don't ask how much i spent on Her

Has it got a “one life,live it” sticker?

ChrisKz

Has it got a “one life,live it” sticker?
shoot No .. I have more respect for landrovers. sorry to dissapoint . I am not one of those kiddies that slaps naff stickers everywhere , or drives around in towns and cities with bush cables attached ( i just use them, if needed off roading) . Being in the countryside , only vehicle worth having is a Landy

Last edited:

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
I saw my first one today
It was on the forecourt of Guy Salmon - Wakefield (A61 Barnsley Road) in Sandal

A big beastie, but far too flash

Doubtless it will sell as a lifestyle vehicle, but unless more basic versions will come later, with a partial 'ladder' chassis, LR seem to be kissing goodbye to traditional customers

This one was on 20" wheels, but at least they have a better sidewall than the usual 'rubber-bands' fitted to Range Rovers
View attachment 527935

View attachment 527936
Another one for the little dick brigade.

Gunk

Guru
. I am not one of those kiddies that slaps naff stickers everywhere

I counted 8 :whistle:

ChrisKz

I counted 8 :whistle:
I was referring to naff "one life live it ", and all the usual "this way up ".. Not the bearmach advertising decals . the landrover international owners club and the winch sticker . these just came with the parts or by the Owners of Landrover outlets . Still . You may have missed one .. My disabled sticker on the rear door

GilesM

Legendary Member
Still loving the new Defender, nearly 9,500 miles done, it really is a lot of fun to drive, it still puts a smile on my face every time I get in.

We recently went to the overland and adventure show at Stratford on Avon Race course, lots of good stuff, my better half was not up for the Unimog Motorhome conversion, but at £250k she had a point, we ended up ordering one of these:

https://www.minkcampers.com/

Pick it up in a few weeks time, never thought I'd buy a caravan, but I think it's a bit cooler than most, and should look good with the new Defender.

Top Bottom