New job?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Thanks guys,and i will chuffy :blush:

yeeehaaaa

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
gbb said:
A double whammy col, a new job...and one you obviously want. What more can a man ask for :tongue:

It is gbb,i wished i hadnt left all those years ago,and always wanted to go back,it seems im nearly there.:smile:

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Hey Col, really pleased for you. Sometimes you have to wade through a lot of crap to finally reach a worthwhile destination. I hope this is a new beginning for you!
Well played.

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Maverick Goose said:
Congrats from me too-you must be super stoked to the max:biggrin::becool::tongue::smile:

Cheers MG,im a little hyper still,gotta calm down,or ill never sleep tonight:biggrin:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
Hey Col, really pleased for you. Sometimes you have to wade through a lot of crap to finally reach a worthwhile destination. I hope this is a new beginning for you!
Well played.

Cheers FF,i think il be in this job for the rest of my working life,and your right,iv gone through some real crap to get to this,but the wierd thing is,it was just an off chance thing ,that led to it.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
col said:
Cheers FF,i think il be in this job for the rest of my working life,and your right,iv gone through some real crap to get to this,but the wierd thing is,it was just an off chance thing ,that led to it.

That reflects my own recent experience, 4 years in jobs that weren't right, more redundancies and now I have the job I was made to do! Like you it came-up by sheer luck. The thing is Col, you must have made the right moves when you saw the chance...that's making your own luck IMO. Also sounds like your reputation/credibility in your field was also good. It's something that is important to keep intact.
Good Luck on your journey.

FF

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Fab Foodie said:
That reflects my own recent experience, 4 years in jobs that weren't right, more redundancies and now I have the job I was made to do! Like you it came-up by sheer luck. The thing is Col, you must have made the right moves when you saw the chance...that's making your own luck IMO. Also sounds like your reputation/credibility in your field was also good. It's something that is important to keep intact.
Good Luck on your journey.

FF

Cheers FF,:tongue:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Maz said:
Only just caught this thread. Well done, col!!

Thanks Maz,im typing this while still hanging upside down from the ceiling light fitting,ill have to calm down.:tongue:

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Well done Col. Try and hand over your bus to someone equally aware of cyclists.:tongue::smile:

Ill do my best RT,cheers.I had a strange incident with a cyclist today,oh that can wait for another thread i think?:angry:

Top Bottom