New Road Bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cris S

Regular
Hello

Very nice looking bike that.

I just purchased one of these raleighairlitee100roadbike.jpg but starting to wish maybe I got the Viking.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hello

Very nice looking bike that.

I just purchased one of these [attachment=4302:raleighairlitee100roadbike.jpg] but starting to wish maybe I got the Viking.

The airlite is a better bike (sorry angel :sad: ), it has better frame, shifters, gears set,wheels etc but you pay more for it .
Both bikes are good for the price range They sell at.

cyberknight

Hello

That one looks a bit time trialy to me but without the rest bars.

Can I ask who you bought your viking from ?

I think thats down to the fact the handlebars are set are a really odd angle, looking at the pic it seems to have the saddle all the way forward and a short stem to make the bike look smaller? the stem is also quite steep but you can stick a better one on for around £10

cyberknight

No offence taken :smile: My one regret is that the bike has a 14 28 rear c
og rather than an 11 32 :sad:

I have an 11-32 on my new baby that i got last week, its too big for me i am thinking of swapping for a 11-28 or even a 12-27 as i will never use much slower and if i am going fast enough to spin out on a 12 tooth i am going fast enough :smile:

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
For the seeing where you are going - see if you can remove the visor on your helmet (often they're on press stud type things). It's amazing how much that blocks out when you're on drops

Top Bottom