New Scandal in British Cycling

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

screenman

Legendary Member
That is extremely old news.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
it's not a scandal. It's Lord Brailsford putting in place some long-term marginal gains. His new breeding programme assures us of gold in 2036

and......I'm going to regret saying this....a nicer, sweeter couple one could not imagine. Tears of joy (not mine - I'm a chap) were shed at DZ villas when the news came out

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
liaisons between the riders at british cycling have never been off-limits anyway, unlike relationships between riders and coaches. i remember brailsford or someone saying how they knew when the riders were 'at it', as the male cyclists performance tended to show a slight drop, whereas the female riders showed a slight performance gain…

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
liaisons between the riders at british cycling have never been off-limits anyway, unlike relationships between riders and coaches. i remember brailsford or someone saying how they knew when the riders were 'at it', as the male cyclists performance tended to show a slight drop, whereas the female riders showed a slight performance gain…
Kenny's performance drop doesn't seem to have been very noticeable, though, does it? Will Baugé now have to live like a monk for a while?

Davidc

Guru
Disgusting - whatever's the world coming to!

It would never have been allowed at the 1896 games, when Queen Victoria was on the throne!

A few good training sessions are what's needed. Give 'em something else to think about and spend their energy on.

And cut off the hot water supply to the showers too, cold ones should dampen their desires a little.

Next thing there'll be mixed pursuit riding competitions.

(I'm only jealous - good luck to them both)

perplexed

Guru

Oh, go on then.

I'll ride for GB and suffer the drop in my performance if I can help the ladies to improve theirs.

I'm nowt if not gallant me...

Top Bottom