FNRttC Night Ride to Whitstable 7th April 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Can't you just cycle round to the other platform? Think I've done that.
And for those who don't know, the easy way to the westbound platforms (and the ticket office & machines) is as follows. Back to the main road (Tower Parade) from the Waterfront. Turn left then immediately right onto Northwood Road. Then take the third turning on your right, Castle Road. All the way down, till you go over the (hint hint) railway bridge. Take the first right (The Bridge Approach) and keep going until you reach the station, up on your right. For those who need a map, here.

robjh

Legendary Member
Didnt get round to buying any knee or leg warmers so gonna go for 3/4 bibs!
I think you're being optimistic. I'm going for this
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTr80qLZ2iKMT18Luf_tt_rfxLwMo9FY6g2qRxfA_N4GzVNyz0dzg.jpg

StuartG

slower but further
Do we yet have a meeting-up place for early arrivals where you can get a coffee etc? Victoria used to work well for this in our former HPC days but I don't know whether people will still go there now we've moved to our wonderful new start point.
(trans : I may be in London quite early. Where will you all be?)
I will be doing my traditional loop up from Victoria through HPC and back down to 'le début nouveau' I'll be passing opposite platform 12 at about 23:20 if you, or anyone else, wants to join me in a homage to the past.

robjh

Legendary Member
I will be doing my traditional loop up from Victoria through HPC and back down to 'le début nouveau' I'll be passing opposite platform 12 at about 23:20 if you, or anyone else, wants to join me in a homage to the past.
Thanks Stuart but I think I'll be running a bit ahead of that, and will go straight to Waterloo.

Top Bottom