FNRttC Night Ride to Whitstable 7th April 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
[QUOTE 4745116, member: 21629"]Having in mind that some people (including me) are obviously not wanted in some other groups of people I'm off this ride.[/QUOTE]
I don't know what happened with that lot today, but you're not the only one who's displeased. I might have gone if I'd known, didn't have a clue. I'm sure our mutual friends will still be pleased to see us. Hope you're there on Friday.

classic33

Leg End Member
[QUOTE 4745116, member: 21629"]Having in mind that some people (including me) are obviously not wanted in some other groups of people I'm off this ride.[/QUOTE]
Go with those you know want you there.

mmmmartin

Random geezer
..a list of riders?
A "nice-to-have" rather than "must-do". Ride leaders have a lot to do, and this list is continually added to, depleted, rinse-and-repeat. Also current thinking is if there is to be one, FB is where there are more members, in the Group. (Although, obvs, if it's going up there a simple cut-and-paste would put it up here as well.)

A "nice-to-have" rather than "must-do". Ride leaders have a lot to do, and this list is continually added to, depleted, rinse-and-repeat. Also current thinking is if there is to be one, FB is where there are more members, in the Group. (Although, obvs, if it's going up there a simple cut-and-paste would put it up here as well.)
Agree with StuartG and it's been discussed before. FB does not work as an "attendee" collator.

OP
OP
Trickedem

Trickedem

Guru
List of riders so far. The Marti(a)ns are coming, Four of them.
Adrian C
Alex B
Alison W
Andrew F
Angus L
Bruno R
Cathy P
Charles B
Christian B
Christopher W
Daniel B
Finbar G