No offence to tracksuit owners, but....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I don't understand how you can justify using them out in public if you are not:

A) Going to a sporting event (as a participant)
:smile: Returning from a sporting event (as a participant)
C) Officiating at a sporting event
D) Participating in a sporting event (where a tracksuit is the best attire for said sport)

Wearing them to the pub on a Friday night, to do the shopping, attending an international dog show, and worst of all, making the rest of your family wear the same style tracksuit and trudge up and down the local high street, smoking roll ups, and peering longingly into Argos and Elizabeth Duke windows is just so ******* naff.

Hello all.;)

snapper_37

Barbara Woodhouse's Love Child
I miss the shell suit!!!!!

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
I ******* hate everything they stand for. They are a public show that the thing wearing them has lost all self esteem and just can't be bothered to make any effort at establishing a decent public image.

I feel I am alone on an island surrounded by a lagoon of tracksuited herberts and their pregnant (underage) step(surprise-surprise)daughters.

Kovu

Über Member
Just to offer in as a young sort of person's view on it.

NO don't like them. But i do know some lads who can carry the tracksuit bottoms off and look decent enough.

OP
OP
ComedyPilot

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Bring back dress codes for entry into hotels, shops and pubs, and banish the tracksuit to where it belongs, in the sports hall and the gymnasium.

Top Bottom