No substitute for a car?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRHysted

Guru
bhp doesn't help you get to correct side of the road, but it does reduce your TED (Time Exposed to Danger).
Yes I also used to be one of those hated motorcyclists. In fact I really can't think of any point in my life when my choice of vehicle has not enraged some group (including now as a cyclist).

Linford

bhp doesn't help you get to correct side of the road, but it does reduce your TED (Time Exposed to Danger).
Yes I also used to be one of those hated motorcyclists. In fact I really can't think of any point in my life when my choice of vehicle has not enraged some group (including now as a cyclist).

As he said..

Linford

2078580 said:
Well that's shrunk the internet right down.

Have you been taking lessons from srw ?

400BHP - take note about snide remarks. The only time I ever communicate with Adrian is when he offers this sort of diatribe. I'm not on his ignore list though, so perhaps I've not yet given as good as I got...

400bhp

Guru
eh???

I'm lost.

Linford

eh???

I'm lost.

Adrian only ever contributes when he wants to slag me off. I can be happily posting on a thread minding my own business, and then bang, he pops up out of nowhere and gets personal.

I have a small but determined following of bullies ' fans' who do this...eventually they get the message and give up - like srw

Linford

2078651 said:
You are. I created an ignore list for you specifically. Unfortunately it doesn't work on the mobile setting.

In this instance however my comment was not specifically directed at you. You are after all only responsible for a very small part of the bollocks spouted on the internet. Disproportionate maybe
in relative terms but still minuscule in absolute.

You can't help yourself Adrian...I think you have said enough!

theclaud

Openly Marxist
I can be happily posting on a thread minding my own business, and then bang, he pops up out of nowhere and gets personal.

I have a small but determined following of bullies ' fans' who do this...eventually they get the message and give up - like srw

I suppose I should be amused that there are still people out there who fall for this sh|t.

Linford

I suppose I should be amused that there are still people out there who fall for this sh|t.

I don't buy the indignation bit either. Some people just enjoy being angry....It is such aa negative emotion. Have you thought of trying Reiki for that ?

Top Bottom