No Vax Djokovic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
So Djokovic is all over the news, has been anti vax from the start of this pandemic. What I’m trying to understand here is how he was allowed to travel all the way over there only to then be threatened with deporting due to his vaccination status. They knew beforehand they all did ?? Is his team at fault for not following procedures for his medical exemption ? Or is he being made an example of ?

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Early contender for thread title of 2022.

The fault lies entirely with him and his management team IMO

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
So Djokovic is all over the news, has been anti vax from the start of this pandemic. What I’m trying to understand here is how he was allowed to travel all the way over there only to then be threatened with deporting due to his vaccination status. They knew beforehand they all did ?? Is his team at fault for not following procedures for his medical exemption ? Or is he being made an example of ?
The 'exemption' he somehow wangled got him on the plane. Once he got off the plane, the Aussies banged him up in quarantine because his 'exemption' doesn't really wash.

Just a case of someone thinking they're above the Law... is what i see.

Last edited:

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
Does anyone watch "Border Security"? It's a fly on the wall documentary in an Australian airport, featuring Chinese people with bags full of food that is not allowed, and dodgy people having their visas revoked.

Anyway, I'm hoping he will make it into a future episode.

OP
OP
MrGrumpy

MrGrumpy

Huge Member
The 'exemption' he somehow wangled got him on the plane. Once he got off the plane, the Aussies banged him up in quarantine because his 'exemption' doesn't really wash.

Just a case of some one thinking they're above the Law... is what i see.
Yes I get the feeling he thinks he is above the law as well. It’s going to get messy either way .

flake99please

We all scream for ice cream
Does anyone watch "Border Security"? It's a fly on the wall documentary in an Australian airport, featuring Chinese people with bags full of food that is not allowed, and dodgy people having their visas revoked.

Anyway, I'm hoping he will make it into a future episode.

OT…. My dad has appeared in an episode of that (one of the good guys I might add).

He refused to reveal his vaccine status and genuinely thought he was above everyone else. There is no doubt the tennis organisers helped him by carrying out a "blind assessment" which turned out to be ingenious way of telling Australians that his exemption was granted by an "independent" body who had no idea who they were assessing. It certainly backfired as it lacked transparency.

The Australian PM like a true politician backed it at first and then did a u-turn when he realised the that is not what Aussie wanted. Now he is claiming to be the one who stopped it. Whole bunch of leaches.

vickster

Legendary Member
Cos he's almost won as many grand slams as others and wants the opportunity to beat them it seems (I have to say of him, Federer and Nadal, I like him least by far!)

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
1E69EFC1-656E-47AB-9943-24A096A9FB4B.jpeg

As posted elsewhere by @Dayvo

Top Bottom