No Vax Djokovic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Hopefully UK gov will follow suit for Wimbledon (although they've not so far bothered stopping anyone coming in in a timely fashion who's not vaccinated or might have Covid )

Cycleops

Legendary Member
So Djokostrap is being held captive in a quarantine hotel.
Don't the Australians know who he is?

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner
Does anyone watch "Border Security"? It's a fly on the wall documentary in an Australian airport, featuring Chinese people with bags full of food that is not allowed, and dodgy people having their visas revoked.

Anyway, I'm hoping he will make it into a future episode.

Yeah guy claims he just wants to play tennis but only has an anti vax visa.

Some reports say he's had two medical reviews to get the medical exemption. He got to convictland and they asked him to give evidence. Explain how one of the greatest tennis players of all time at the height of his powers with a real invincibility in the aussie open can have a medical reason why he can't have any covid vaccine. And no, you can't use a paranoid belief that they'll put a tracking chip in you as a medical reason. Insanity doesn't count but just gets you a ticket home!

This is a pr nightmare for team jockstrap! He's gone from possibly the most popular tennis player to public enemy number one in his tennis stronghold of the aussie open. Good luck getting people to stop believing your a prime dickovich! I don't think he believes he's above the rules just that the aussie open organisers are so desperate to get him there his anti vax non public stance, he thought, didn't matter. It does but if there's any loophole with the aussie gov's actions he might still get through.

He's still a supremely talented tennis player so I hope he grows up and gets his jab so he can join the tennis community that's probably very pro vaccination. I think things are going in one direction and that's to a place where those without vaccination record get excluded from a lot of the modern, public life, entertainment and sports. He's on the wrong side of history!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I see Farridge has weighed in with his take calling Australia a 'Banana Republic' for not allowing 'Novax' in It's called 'Taking Control Of Our Borders' you thicko..................................something you seemed very keen on not so long ago. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Storm in a teacup I suspect. He is against vacination and somehow wrangled an exemption to having it done. He thought he could get away with it.

However, once he landed the government rightly decided he wasn't above the law. Entering another country is a privilege and not a right. The government had every right to detain him, quarantine him and have the right to question the reason for exemption.

I don't think he has any sympathy from the other players either.

The moral of the story is, don't think you have the right to do whatever you want in someone else's backyard.

Top Bottom