Noob - 6 months on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris Swift

Well its coming up to 6 months with the new partner (trek). I now weigh 18st instead of the 18.9 i was.

So far I have done 1754miles on her. Hit a spd avg off 16.1 mph on my commute to work. (Once lol its usually about 14 to 15 in).

Also got a small group together that now ride out regularly on a Tuesday morning. They are all older and fitter than me but its still a great laugh. Had one join me at first and now there can be as many as 6 of us on that ride. Plus a few other friends made including @Chris Swift for some nice rides out.

I am still needing to lose weight even though I am told I look slimmer, the scales dont say this. I do however feel fitter and love knowing I can do 40+miles if I want to.

Its also great that people at work now ask me about cycling and general fitness where as before hardly anyone spoke of it.

So glad I got into this and thanks to all that have given thier time and advice.

Thanks Mate @Sim2003 hope to catch you on a few more rides, one tonight would be great...rain please hold off! ^_^

Top Bottom