Not a good start.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Busman, I'm gutted for your introduction to cycling. Well done for not letting it put you off! Hope you solve the problem in the best way for you...and get back on your bike soon!! I think £140 is a heck of a lot of money so I'd still encourage you to kick up with the place you bought it, but appreciate your time limits!!

RedBike

I'm going to have to go to an LBS and get a couple of decent wheels when i get an hour.

Assuming you haven't got the right tools, get them to change over the freewheel for you. It will save you a lot of trouble; and it will take them all of a minute.

Mortiroloboy

BusDriver said:
I've contacted head office about CycleScheme. However it could take months for them to organise it. Employee contracts would have to be re-written. and we have over 1000 employees (largest bus company in europe) so as you can imagine i have a long wait. I'm still waiting to hear from them about joining.

Bike to work is a Govt. initiative, do a search on Google to find out more, don't think you have to wait for someone in your HR dept. to re-write your contract.

Top Bottom