NYE....grrrrrrrrrr

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

subaqua

What’s the point
I'll toast your passing or your recovery, whichever it happens to be, with a large Appletons (which I'm sure will meet with your approval).
Just as soon as I can ditch the car......
:cheers:
Mmmmmmmm appletons . Nice with wray and nephew white overproof and a dash of lime , pineapple and orange over ice

Brandane

Legendary Member
A friend of mine has a big party every year.he will dress up in his kilt and sing auld lang syne and play a lot of scottish music.he is english and lives in birmingham
I hope he pronounces it correctly, as in "sign", rather than the horrible "zyne". There is no Z in syne!

jayonabike

Powered by caffeine & whisky
Well I finished work at 3. I'm on my 3rd large whisky, the Mrs is home from work at 9. The best curry house in town is supplying our dinner later and after, I'm head barman knocking up cocktails for the wife and large whiskys for me. Jools will be on the telly then the fireworks with a large brandy then bed.

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Next door have invited us to their party but we will be tucked up in bed long before Midnight.
We are getting a bit jarred off with the bloody fireworks though. Puppy stressing out already and he's under the duvet. Greyhound not best happy. I thought that the fireworks went off at midnight not 6.30pm. For 20 minutes it was like bonfire night around here. It was the 20 minutes that we were out for a walk with the dogs too. Not the best walk ever.

Brandane

Legendary Member
Mmmmmmmm appletons . Nice with wray and nephew white overproof and a dash of lime , pineapple and orange over ice
Nice with anything! My father used to drink it with ginger ale, as seemed to be traditional in Jamaica. I recently found it to be a nice addition to smoothies made with banana, pineapple, mango, and orange juice :hungry:.

screenman

Legendary Member
We normally have a toast, but I have been in bed 8 days, we lost a close neighbour Xmas morning, my age as well, totally unexpected, and we have just taken a phone call to say the wifes sister has just had a heart attack and been rushed into Hammersmith.

So maybe not a good night to raise a glass.

I do of course wish you all the very best.

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
We normally have a toast, but I have been in bed 8 days, we lost a close neighbour Xmas morning, my age as well, totally unexpected, and we have just taken a phone call to say the wifes sister has just had a heart attack and been rushed into Hammersmith.

:hugs:and all the very best from me.

simon.r

Person
I've just cracked open the first beer, off for a curry in an hour, then home to sit in front of the telly, then bed at 12.01am^_^.

Life could be worse:cheers:

Brandane

Legendary Member

Sorry to hear about your run of bad news @screenman . Hope 2015 brings better fortune and good health, especially for your SiL.

I dread it. I have to work most New Years eve and day so have to get a good nights sleep but my heart sinks when I hear the neighbours music fire up. Got to be up at 5am in the morning and the music has just started at 19:30. Gonna be a long night.

mustang1

Guru
I've been invited to the london fireworks display at the top of a nearby tower. But I can't go because my wife said she's going out somewhere instead. Now my wife told me she's not going so I'm stuck at home too.

I'll take advantage of that by getting up early and going for a ride early tomorrow morning.

Happy new years riding everybody!

Top Bottom