Odd Things That Have Happened To You

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
I almost set fire to my own trousers whilst wearing them. Seriously.

At school, I put a PP3 9V battery in my pocket which I needed for a metalwork project I had been working on. I was sitting in a classroom with the sun shining in the window on me and I could feel the heat on my leg and thought that sun is really warm. Then I could smell burning. And see smoke coming from my trouser pocket. A coin that was in my pocket had shorted across the battery terminals.

i did once set fire to my trousers while using a grinder . i thought it was getting hot with sparks flying , looked down and they where flames coming up my legs . lost the front of my trousers up to my knees by the time i could put the grinder down and pat it out . not to burnt yes very red shin like sun burn

marknotgeorge

Hol den Vorschlaghammer!
A-level chemistry, doing science. Teacher comes up to me and casually observed that I've spilt some concentrated sulphuric acid.
"Have I?"
"Yes, it's eating the desk!"

Dave the Smeghead

Über Member
Waking up on the top of the G10 wagon whilst it was being driven down a motorway. I still don't know how I got up there. I don't know who was more surprised when I opened the capola on the roof of the cab and climbed inside -the driver or the sergeant who was trying to catch up on some sleep in the passenger seat when I literally dropped on to him!

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
A friend and I were abducted by aliens on the Whitby to Scarborough cycle route several years ago. It's the only explanation for the weird thing that happened to us...

We were heading to Scarborough and encountered a land slip that had blocked the route. A gate had been erected barring the route and a diversion sign pointing to the right showed the route of a diversion. We duly took the right and headed into some woods and bore left. The sign posting disappeared and we seemed to be getting deeper into the woods without making any decent progress. Still bearing left we persevered for another twenty minutes or so before being confronted with a huge pile of ballast and chippings barring the way and the path disappeared. We reckoned that were were a good half mile or so further along the route and my mate climbed to the top of the 5-6m mound laughed nervously and descended looking pale saying 'You'll never guess where we are?'.

I was clueless and scrambled up to the top of the mound and could see the cycle route and the gate and the diversion sign where we were earlier only we were about ten metres further back from the diversion sign than we were when we took it. We'd also been 'diverted' for an hour....

We still can't figure out how we managed to retreat while making forward progress.

jhawk

Veteran
During my final year of high school, my friends and I went out one night. We were off bowling, I think. Anyway, after a couple of hours of an absolute riot at the lanes, we were heading home when someone noticed this GIANT rooster by the road side. And it was then revealed to me that as a member of the group of friends, I had to "sit on top of the c*ck." And then "Ride the c*ck." Pictures were taken.

You and I would call it a rooster... But nope, they insisted it on giving it another name!

On the way home I said, "Those don't go onto Facebook alright guys?"

"Yeah, sure." They said. Of course, barstewards lied. They were on Facebook when I got home. The captions are what makes them.

415128_10151103109425654_1802570861_o.jpg

"Jack riding the c*ck!"

334618_10151103117005654_1122799625_o.jpg

"A close-up of Jack riding the c*ck!"

340673_10151103175715654_1043892288_o.jpg

"Tyler helping Jack off the c*ck" - everyone thought that was hilarious.

EDIT: One of the group who wasn't there that night, has yet to participate in the initiation... He posted a comment.

"Holy mackerel! Jack rode the c*ck!" Another friend replied:

"I think you're the only who hasn't, Tomcat."

"I keep forgetting!" - Lies, he just refuses to!

"Nonsense! Tomcat never forgets about the c*ck!" Hilarity ensued.

Top Bottom